Support for MinimStreamer is provided through the MinimStreamer section of the MinimServer forum. If you have a problem with MinimStreamer, or if you need any help, please create a new thread in the MinimStreamer section by doing the following:
- Register for the MinimServer forum by clicking "Register" from the main forum page
- Login to the MinimServer forum
- On the main forum page, click on "MinimStreamer"
- From the MinimStreamer section, click on "New Thread" at the right-hand side of the page
- Enter a subject and text in the fields provided. You may want to use the Thread Subscription section to request a notification when there's a response to this thread. To preview your post before you send it (always a good idea), click the "Preview Post" button and make any changes needed. When you're happy with your post, click "Post Thread".
If your problem appears similar to a problem that's been discussed on another thread, you can post to that thread instead of creating a new thread. If it's a new problem, or if you're not sure whether it's a new problem, it's best to start a new thread, as this makes things easier for other forum users.
The MinimServer forum is monitored closely, so you should receive a prompt response.